2. Careful design and unique style.
3. Wear-resistant and scratch-resistant casing material, suitable for frequent plugging and unplugging of products.
4. Compatible with most driving recorders in the market, in-vehicle control, cameras, aerial drones, etc, recording and storage is smooth and not stuck.
5. Waterproof, can be used normally after soaking in water for 24 hours.
6. It is resistant to cold and heat and can withstand an environment of -25 to 85 degrees Celsius.
7. Anti-shock and anti-shock, it can resist the shockproof effect of external pressure.
8. Anti-magnetic, can resist magnetic force up to 10 times.
9. Multi-format decoding: AAC, AIFF, M4A, MP3WAV, FLAC, OGG, WMA. DOC, DOCX, PPT, PPTX, XLS, XLSX, PDF, RTF TXT, NUMB, KEY, PAGE. M4V, MOV, MP4WMV, MKV, rmvb. GIF, JPG, PNG, TIF, TIFF, BMP.
1. Compatible devices: car central control, driving recorder, camera, etc.
2. Size: 24x32mm.
3. Weight: about 0.5g.
4. Working voltage: 2.7-3.6V.
5. Memory temperature: -50 to 85 degrees Celsius.
6. Operating temperature: -25 to 85 degrees Celsius.
1. The storage capacity of the storage product is usually calculated according to 1MB=1000KB, 1GB=1000MB, and the operating system adopts binary algorithm: 1MB=1024KB, 1GB=1024MB, so there is a certain difference between the display capacity and the nominal capacity of the product.
2. Usually the default FAT32 disk system used by the system is 4GB. If you need to store a single file of more than 4GB such as HD video, we recommend that you reformat it to NTFS or exFAT file system. (Note: exFAT files support MAC 10.6.5, Windows 7, VUSTA, and Windows XP systems with the latest patches installed, exFAT devices will not be able to use Windows ReadyBoost functionality).
3. The read/write speed will affect the external factors such as the product environment (3D card reader, operating system, motherboard interface, etc.), the size of the file to be read and written, etc. In this case, the storage product cannot be guaranteed. What is the speed of testing in a personal environment.