2. Built-in intelligent temperature control chip, three-speed adjustable temperature, intelligent temperature control is safer
3. 12V voltage, 22MM handlebar inner diameter, suitable for most motorcycles
4. Double throttle cable buckle, wider installation range
5. The design can be sealed and can be opened, which does not affect the installation of the handle outside the handle, and only the lights and other decorative accessories are installed, which is more beautiful and convenient
6. The product has added a standby mode. After switching to the standby state, the electric heating handle will automatically maintain a constant temperature of about 50 degrees, and it will automatically shut down after two hours. You dona??t have to worry about running out of the motorcycle battery because you forget to turn off the switch.
7. Applicable models: 12V motorcycle with a handlebar diameter of 22mm
8. Handle temperature: low temperature 40 degrees Celsius, medium temperature 50 degrees Celsius, high temperature 60 degrees Celsius
1. First remove the original handlebar with tools, and then clean the original handlebar
2. Then moisten the inner holes of the left and right handles of the product with soapy water respectively, and install the left and right handles on the handlebars of the original car separately.
3. When installing the right handlebar, the power cord should be left enough for rotation to facilitate the rotation of the accelerator
4. Fix the S bracket on the handle of this product to the position where the handle has screws, and fix the wire on the bracket to avoid shaking the handle wire and reduce damage
5. The red wire of the product power cord is connected to the positive pole of the power supply of the car, and the black wire of the product is connected to the negative pole of the power supply of the car.
6. Because this product has two fixing methods (rearview mirror fixing, 3M glue fixing), you can fix the aluminum alloy switch to the L bracket with small screws, and then fix the L bracket to the rearview mirror base and tighten it; or directly Use 3m film to stick to the back of the aluminum alloy switch, and then stick the 3m glue to a suitable position on the car to fix it.
1. When installing the left handle, do not twist the handle too much. Excessive twisting will cause the heating wire to shift
2. For models with balance iron, please adjust the installation position of the balance iron. Do not squeeze the handle when tightening the screws. The balance iron is slightly separated from the handle. If the installation position of the balance iron cannot be adjusted, please add a spacer between the balance iron and the handle. Excessive squeezing of the handle will cause difficulty in turning the handle switch and abnormal damage such as the heating wire squeezing out of the handle surface.