This AlphaBot2 robot kit is designed to use with an Arduino compatible board UNO PLUS. It features rich common robot functions including line tracking, obstacle avoiding, ultrasonic ranging, infrared remote control, Bluetooth communication, etc.
Thanks to the highly integrated modular design, it is fairly easy to assemble by a snap, no soldering, no wiring. After a few minutes spent on hardware assembing, you're almost there, our open source demo codes is ready to help you get started fast.
UNO PLUS Features
UNO PLUS is a development board compatible with the Arduino UNO R3, an improved & enhanced alternative solution for Arduino UNO R3.
AlphaBot2 employs a 2-layer structure to provide excellent stability and compatibility.
AlphaBot2-Base, the lower base chassis:
1. 5-ch infrared sensor, analog output, combined with PID algorithm, stable line tracking
2. Onboard modules like line tracking, obstacle avoiding, needs no messy wiring
3. TB6612FNG dual H-bridge motor driver, compared with L298P, it's more efficient, more compact, and less heating
4. N20 micro gear motor, with metal gears, low noise, high accuracy
5. Onboard RGB LEDs, true color lighting, pretty cool
AlphaBot2-Ar, the upper adapter board for controller:
1. Onboard Arduino interface, into which Arduino controller can be directly plugged
2. 0.96inch 128×64 yellow/blue dual color OLED
3. TLC1543 AD acquisition chip
4. PC8574 I/O expander, avoid I/O shortage
5. Xbee connector, for connecting dual-mode Bluetooth module
1. AlphaBot2-Ar (adapter board) x1
2. AlphaBot2-Base (base chassis) x1
3. Ultrasonic sensor x1
4. IR remote controller x1
5. FC-20P cable 8cm x1
6. USB type A plug to micro B plug cable x1
7. AlphaBot2-Ar screws x1
8. Screwdriver x1 (Extra Free)