1. Individual stitching elements.
2. Soft and breathable lining.
3. Non-slip wear-resistant rubber.
4. Slow down the heel.
39 yards, foot length 245 mm
40 yards, foot length 250 mm
41 yards, foot length 255 mm
42 yards, foot length 260 mm
43 yards, foot length 265 mm
44 yards, foot length 270 mm
1. The unit of measurement of the above data is mm.
2. Put your foot on the white paper and use the pen to point out the longest point before and after. The distance between the two points is the correct length of the foot.
3. There is a small gap between the left and right feet, which should be based on the data of the big foot.
4. If the instep is high and the foot is wide, it is recommended to choose a large code; if the instep is flat and the foot is slim, it is recommended to choose a small code.
5. The measured size should be approximately the same as the usual wearing size. If there is a large deviation, the measurement method is incorrect, or the data is not accurate enough.