2. Transmission speed of up to 5 Gbps, 10 times larger than USB2.0, allowing users to add 4 USB3.0 ports to your computer in a few seconds, backward compatible with USB2.0 and 1.1.
3. Four USB3.0 interface hubs, 32?° tilt angle design allows you to easily plug in your device for desktop expansion.
4. Plug and play, no driver or application installation, hot plug support.
5. Compatible with all Windows, Mac or Linux systems. Compatible with most devices, such as mobile phones, tablets, laptops, desktops and other Apple devices.
1. Output: USB 3.0 x 4.
2. Input: USB3.0 Type-A.
3. Size: 93 x 66 x 32mm.
4. Power: USB.
5. Supported systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Mac OS and Linux.
6. Material: aluminum alloy.
7. Controller: Via-Labs VL812.