2. Dual independent LDO power supply, isolate signal crosstalk, reduce drip noise and distortion, and make the sound clearer.
3. Type-C interface, plug and play, compatible with most Type-C interface devices on the market.
4. There is no built-in microphone, which can support most wire-controlled headset calls with microphone.
5. There is no built-in battery, and power is supplied through the USB interface during work, which consumes only a small amount of mobile phone power.
6. Only 4g in weight, small in size, easy to carry.
1. Frequency range: 20Hz-40KHz.
2. Interface type: Type-C.
3. PCM decoding capability: 32-bit / 384kHz.
4. DSD decoding capability: DSD64 / DSD128.
5. Signal to noise ratio: greater than 120dB.
6. Dynamic range: greater than 120dB.
7. Distortion: less than 0.0003%.
8. Frequency response: 20Hz-40kHz.
9. Output load: 16 ohm-600 ohm adaptive.
10. Chip: Cirrus Logic CS43131.