1. Colour: Black
2. Packing size: 20x5x4cm
3. Product Certification: CE, ROHS, PAHS
4. Copper needle: Hpb58-2, Hpb59-1
5. Material: copper + ABS
6. Suitable range: suitable for 7-pin trailer plug and socket connector (N type) test
7. The 12V tester is connected to the 7-hole plug of the trailer and the other end to the 7-hole socket of the car. The tester beacon will quickly indicate if the trailer or car coil is properly connected.
Introduction to use:
1. Trailer (can also be used for RV):
2. Connect the 7-hole plug on one end of the trailer to one end of the tester
3. Press the yellow button on the side of the tester
4. If the LED lights up all, the line is normal. The function of each LED light is as follows
5. If the LEDs are not lit, the line connection is incorrect.
1. Connect the tester to the socket on one end of the car
2. Press the yellow button on the side of the tester
3. If the LED lights up all, the line is normal.
4. Test the function of each pin of each car socket: Turn on the left turn signal, the test indicator's indicator light Yellow will be on, if the LED light is off, it means the line connection is wrong or the line is broken. Repeat these two steps to test the right turn signal / fog light / etc.