- Interface Type:SATAIII,SATAII
- Read/Write Speed:Read 64-550MB/S: Write:22-500MB/S
- Nand Flash Type:TLC
- Packaging:Electrostatic Bag
• Interface and compatibility: International standard SATA interface, SATA 3.0 downward compatibility SATA 2.0
• Supported systems: Windows XP / 7 / 2003 / 2008, DOS, Linux, Unix
• Application: Suitable for desktops and notebooks, mini computers, all-in-ones, and other commercial computers
Read before purchasing:
• Our speed test on specific configuration desktops use SATA III interfaces/SATA III cable without an operating system. Test results are just for reference.
• SATA 3.0 SSD tested on SATA 2.0 interfaces and SATA 2.0 cables will have a speed lower than 300MB/S. Laptops will be unstable and lower than desktops.
• Different test platforms and test software versions may have different results. According to the international standard 1000 KB = 1 MB. (Real capacity: Capacity x 0.93)
• Intel G3900 CPU, MSI B150M PRO-VDH motherboard, Samsung DDR4 4GB 2400 MHz RAM
• Microsoft Windows 8 64-bit professional operating system
• No operating system In SSD
• SATA 3.0 6 GB/S interface, SATA3.0 6GB/S cable