1. Upgraded Mainboard: One attribute that is to the Ender 5 Pro 3D Printer is the new V1.15 silent Mainboard with TMC2208 drivers, allowing for quieter and more precise printing performance. This motherboard also installed Marlin 1.1.8 and Bootloader, and enabled the hot track protection function to provide additional protection when the printer reaches abnormally high temperatures.
2. Metal Extruder Frame: Another addition to the Creality Ender 5 Pro 3D Printer is a highly durable metal extruder frame. This feature provides stronger pressure while pushing filament through the 3D Printers nozzle, which the manufacturer claims will bolster the overall printing performance. This upgraded metal extruder kit comes equipped with an adjustable bolt so that users can tweak the pressure of the extruder gear to fit whichever filament is selected.
3. Improved Filament Tubing: The Creality Ender 5 Pro 3D Printer also includes improved filament tubing. The Capricorn Bowden PTFE Tubing has a 1.9 mm ?± 0.05 mm inner diameter, reducing any excess wiggle room and preventing the filament from buckling inside the tube. The addition of this tubing makes the Creality Ender 5 Pro 3D Printer better suited to print with flexible filaments and other materials.
1. Pringting technology: FDM
2. Number of nozzle: 1
3. Slice thickness: 0.1-0.4mm
4. Printing method: online or TF card offline
5. File format: STL/OBJ/AMF
6. Filament diameter: 1.75mm
7. Printing precision: about 0.1mm
8. Rated power: 270W
9. Nozle diameter: standard 0.4mm
10. Power supply: rated voltage 115V/230V, output 24V
11. Operating system: Windows XP/Vista/7/10, Mac OS, Linux
12. Slicing software: Cura/Repetier-Host/Simplify3D
13. Print size: 22x22x30cm
14. Machine size: 55.2×48.5x51cm