1. A977 passive preamp active speaker volume dual-channel controller is small in size and suitable for active speakers or preamp/post-amp, it supports full-balance or input and output of single-ended signal. The product has functions of independent L/R channel volume adjustment, 2 signals input and 2 signals output. It provides balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA connectors which are automatically converted to each other, with a selector switch facilitates the signal switch of input/output.
2. Small size, big intelligence. The product is of small size, but has well-function connecters. It is suitable for decoders and speakers without volume adjustment. the product has the design of balanced input/output and RCA input/output architecture, with switching function. The operation of the product will not cause loss of signal source. Generally, the audio signal released from the decoder is the original sound source signal. Great dynamics will not cause loss of sound quality, retaining the complete original signal source.
1. Input/output impedance: 10KΩ – 50KΩ
2. 2 in 2 out switchover, unbalanced RCA connector and balanced XRL connector for input/output
3. Input: unbalanced RCA connector / balanced XLR connector (convert selection)
4. Output: unbalanced RCA connector / balanced XLR connector (convert selection)
5. Product net weight: 320g
6. Product dimensions: length 145mm x width 65mm x height 43mm