2. 3301CN filter box: protection of organic gases and steam, such as benzene and its homologues, gasoline, carbon dioxide and so on. The unique filtration route design makes the adsorption effect better. The world's selection of coconut shell activated carbon, longer life, in line with LA certification.
3. 3N11 filter cotton cover: high-efficiency electrostatic fiber filter material, strong adsorption capacity, suitable for protection of any non-oily particulate matter, in line with GB2890-2009P1 standard.
4.1200 half mask: TPE material, comfortable to wear, safe and odor-free, healthy and environmentally friendly. Only 53 grams, suitable for long-term use. The snap-on design facilitates the installation and removal of the filter cartridge. The unique exhalation valve has a large opening range, exhales hot and humid breath, makes the air inside the mask fresher and exhales smoothly, and can adjust the head frame to be elastic, safe and reliable, and provide comfortable wearing.
Instructions for use:
1. If the respirator is damaged, immediately leave the contaminated area and repair or replace the respirator.
2. If the respiratory resistance is found to increase significantly, the particulate filter should be replaced.
3. If you have tasted or smelled gas or vapor during use, or have a irritating sensation, replace the filter cartridge immediately.
Maintenance / cleaning:
1. Remove the filter material and valve plate before cleaning. The filter material cannot be cleaned.
2. Clean the mask with warm water or medium water, use a soft brush to remove dirt, rinse and air dry.
3. Check that the parts are intact.
4. Replace the filter media if needed.
5. Reassemble the mask
Save / Lose:
1. The mask should be stored away from powder chemicals, sunlight, extreme temperatures and excessive moisture. Avoid physical damage or deformation when storing the mask.
2. Used respirators should be disposed of in accordance with local laws and regulations. Incorrect disposal of used canisters, filter cotton, or masks contaminated with hazardous materials can cause environmental hazards.
Recommended storage conditions:
1200 half mask: temperature -10-50 degrees Celsius, relative humidity below 90%, storage life: 5 years from the date of manufacture.
3301CN filter box: temperature 10-30 degrees Celsius, relative humidity less than 70%, storage life: 3 years from the date of production.
3. 3N11 filter cotton cover: temperature -20-30 ?° C degrees Celsius, relative humidity below 85 percent, storage life: 3 years from the date of manufacture.